Nude (or naked) black and white portraits of confident women, exposed to the eye of the camera.
What is the difference between nude and naked? Read Kenneth Clarke’s definition in Part 1
To stand naked in front of a camera takes guts – it opens up the sitter to flattery or, from the more stupid in society ridicule.
In Folio 1 I used the word sexy – is this right? Or is that irrelevant – just a male point of view?
Nude black and white portraits from the archives. some captured on film in the 1980s, others from the nineties to the present day.
These photographs are just that – photographs. They are designed to be viewed and provoke a reaction in the viewer – beyond that they have no function.
More of my work Art Nudes and Erotica Portfolios
Latest Updates, Free Stuff & Discounts
Subscribe to my Newsletter and receive a free copy of Using Window Light to Photograph Nudes plus exclusive updates, free critiques and a discount on prints and books.
More on creative nude photography
- A Little Bit Kinky – Fetish Photography
- Are Nude Models Exhibitionists?
- Beyond Glamour Photography
- The Concept – Take Better Photographs of Nudes
- Future of Photography. Is the still photo a dying art?
- Nude Art or Erotic Art?
- Erotica: Not nude?
- Twenty Nudes Number 20
- Photographing Nudes – A Different Point of View
- Nude Black and White Portraits Vol 2
- Black and White Nude Portrait Number 18
- How To Take Better Nude Photographs