Creative nude photography. How to think about the concepts and styles that you use. Then read practical tips on how to put those ideas into use to create unique, thought provoking, images of nudes.
The Creative Nude – Articles on thinking about what you take
- The Nude in Photography
- Photographing Nudes – A Different Point of View
- Beyond Glamour Photography
- Erotica: Not nude?
- Future of Photography. Is the still photo a dying art?
- But is it Fine Art Nude Photography?
- The Concept – Take Better Photographs of Nudes
- How To Take Better Nude Photographs
- Nude Art or Erotic Art?
- Nude or Naked Portraits?
Whether you aim to produce the erotic or sexual, to show the beauty of the creative nude in photography or use the explicit to shock the viewer. Think about your subject.
Putting the theory into practice
- Nude Photography Composition
- Scrap Yard Nude Glamour – Out Takes
- Glamour Nudes Tips
- Studio Nudes
- Photographing Nudes on Location – Deserted Buildings
- Photographing Location Nudes – Woods
- One Model – One Light
- What Camera Do I Need When Shooting Creative Nudes?
- Lighting – Daylight or Artificial?
- Writing With Light – Nude photography lighting
Collectors prints are available from all of my creative nude photographs. These range from exclusive limited edition to high quality commercially produced photo prints. Shipping worldwide.
Selected images also available on Fine Art America